Reman Turbo: 1998 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins 5010961AA H8350106RRotomaster
- All wheels, shafts and corresponding bores are measured and controlled with specific go/no-go tolerances and renewed or replaced as needed to ensure trouble-free operation.
- Each unit is 100% disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using proprietary processes and dedicated specialized equipment.
- All components are inspected to exact standards, and renewed as appropriate to ensure that problematic areas that typically cause failure are renewed to the highest quality standards.
- 100% of rotating, journal, and thrust bearings and seals are replaced, and all mating surfaces/passages are renewed as required for a longer-lasting unit.
- Each unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Syringe|
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup 5.9L
1998 Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup 5.9L
|OE Part Number||5010 961AA, 5010961AA|
Cross References: 100TBC541, 100TBC541S, 170-032-0158, 170-032-0723, 1700320158, 1700320723, 286TC21008000, 286TC21008100, 2N-308, 2N308, 2T-308, 2T308, 3539343, 3539344, 3802946, 3802946NX, 3802946RX, 5010961, 5010961AA, 829-957-9831, 8299579831, 8666-PP, 8666PP, H1350132N, H8350106N, H8350106R, HOL9051, R5010961AA, T2161, TBC541, TBC541S, TUR0359206R
- OE Part Number:
- 5010 961AA, 5010961AA