Reman Turbo for 1996-1998 5.9L Cummins Manual Trans. Dodge H8350105R
- All wheels, shafts and corresponding bores are measured and controlled with specific go/no-go tolerances and renewed or replaced as needed to ensure trouble-free operation.
- Each unit is 100% disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using proprietary processes and dedicated specialized equipment.
- All components are inspected to exact standards, and renewed as appropriate to ensure that problematic areas that typically cause failure are renewed to the highest quality standards.
- 100% of rotating, journal, and thrust bearings and seals are replaced, and all mating surfaces/passages are renewed as required for a longer-lasting unit.
- Each unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Syringe|
1997-1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup 5.9L Excluding California (Manual Trans)
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup 5.9L Excluding California (Manual Trans)
1997-1998 Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup 5.9L Excluding California (Manual Trans)
1996 Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup 5.9L Excluding California (Manual Trans)
|OE Part Number||5010 278AA|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
For more information on Core Charges and Core Returns, please read our Core Policy